Funnier Than a 25yo virgin

Funnier Than a 25yo virgin
that still lives with his mother

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Lots of rudeness, crudeness, and not nice words below

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dont rattle my cage

* TBG makes a mental note: mythic does not swallow
mythic> lol nah i gargle
TBG> Aaaargh, sis.
Evergreen> LOLOL
TBG> *shudders*
mythic> lol oh hush - you started
Evergreen> oh damn, im getting visuals now :(
Evergreen> lol
TBG> I know I did and I regret it, mythic.
mythic> moving on
mythic> ;)
Evergreen> swiftly
TBG> Yes please.
mythic> hahahahahaha
Pagan> actually
Pagan> fuck spit or swallow
Pagan> i have a high sperm count
Pagan> u chew on me :D
* Pagan sits back and lets it sink in
Evergreen> rofl
Evergreen> nooooooooooooo
mythic> PAGAN!!!!!!!!!
TBG> Dude.
Evergreen> noooooooooooooo
Evergreen> nooooooooooooo
Pagan> bet tbg has a bad taste in his mouth right now

No comments: